BED & BREAKFAST FACILITIES IN LONDON, ENGLAND
for Adventists and their non-smoking friends/relatives
~ An introductory message and personal recommendation by Dr. Samuele Bacchiocchi ~
Are you planning to travel to London, England? If you do, you will be pleased to learn about a most gracious Adventist couple that offer the best accommodation and breakfast I have ever enjoyed.
During the past two years I have been in London a dozen times as a guest
in several homes that offer bed and breakfast at reasonable prices. They
all offer good service but the home of Gary and Araxi Keshishian was by far the
best. They treated me so well that I promised that I would announce their
services in my newsletters and dedicated website. Let me give you seven reasons
why I like their service:
1. THE ROOMS The two guest rooms are well furnished with double-glazed windows
overlooking a splendid manicured garden with an incredible variety of flowers, fruit trees and a pretty, well-stocked and colourfully-lit fish pond … the “apple-of-the-eye” of Gary! The bathroom, next to the bedrooms, is modern with an efficient shower - a feature often missing in other homes I have stayed.
2. THE LOCATION The location is very convenient – just five minutes walking distance
from the Main Street shops and the Eastcote Underground (tube) train station … Metropolitan & Piccadilly lines that takes one directly to the Heathrow airport or to Central London. The London airports in Luton, Stansted and Gatwick are also easily accessible by train connection.
3. BREAKFAST Tasty cooked vegetarian breakfast of your choice, with cereal, juices,
nuts, fruit, herbal tea or decaffeinated tea/coffee, drinking chocolate etc.
4. OTHER MEALS Eastcote offers a wide variety of international food all within minutes
walking distance of ‘Ararat’. You have a choice of English, Chinese, Indian, Italian, Greek, Sandwich bars and the traditional English ‘pub’ food. Alternatively, central London is just a short underground train ride away.
5. INTERNET SERVICE The house has a wireless Internet service. If your laptop has an
facility you can be online from your room all the time without wire
6. ATMOSPHERE The atmosphere is pleasant and homely. Both Gary and Araxi are practicing
Christians. Gary is a former financial/management consultant and lecturer and Araxi an accountant. They both now work as freelance interpreters.
7. COST AND CONTACT The cost for Bed & Breakfast is only £25.00 per person per night, (about $44.00 per person per night). You can contact them as follows:
Telephone: 020 8429-3140 or 020 8819-5708 Cellular: + 44 (0) 7956-156-544
Postal: “Ararat” 155 Woodland Avenue, Eastcote, Middlesex
HA4 9QX, England.
B&B SDA 2004